How is it done? - Step by Step
Here are the key steps for your New Built:
- Prepare the rough Plans for your ideas to Built.
- Appoint the Architect
- Architect can Apply for Planning Permission
- Architech can Apply for Building Regulations - if required
- We can give you estimates
- You need to get the finance in place
- You discuss all requirements and get all in writing and price agreed.
- Double check with Builder for Furniture and Fitting if included or excluded.
- Normally client will buy Furniture of their choice and Builder will fit this.
- Work out the drainage, Water extractions.
- Support the main structure
- Dig out the Soild underneath.
- Install stairs
- Install windows and doors if required
- Create internal partitions if required
- First fix electrics, plumbing and telecommunications
- Insulate the walls and floor
- Finish the walls and plaster
- Install the heating
- Second fix electrics, plumbing and telecoms
- Fit internal doors, skirting and other carpentry
- Decorate and Furnish, including Flooring and Lighting
- Get appropriate certificates - Planning Permission, Building Control, and Thames Water
We have many years experience in New Built & Extension, Kitchens Installations and Bathrooms Installations.
What ever your requirements or ideas please do not hesitate to contact us.