A tiler is a person whose job is to lay tiles on floors and walls. Tiles are used to cover interior and exterior surfaces, such as the floors, walls and ceilings of homes (especially bathrooms and kitchens), commercial and office spaces and outdoor environments, such as gardens, patios, terraces and swimming pools.
Entry requirements for this job:
- Must have 1+ years of experienceHigh range of mobility in all necessary areas
- Excellent teamwork to achieve flawless results
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Trade school certificate
- English Language - You must prove you can read, write, speak and understand English to at least level B1 on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) scale/ IELTS 4.0+ level OR must be a native English Speaker
Tasks required by this job include:
- Working out how many tiles and how much adhesive you’ll need for a particular area
- Cutting tiles to a certain size or shape with hand-cutters or bench-mounted tools
- Preparing surfaces by levelling off with plaster, sand or cement
- Decorating and protecting floors and walls using all kinds of tiles (including ceramic, clay, slate, marble and glass)
- Fixing the tiles and applying grout before finishing off
- Laying intricate mosaic tiles
- Working in client’s homes or businesses.
To Apply for this Job Please click the Button below and Submit your Job Application